It really has been a great summer. Twenty-four hours from now, this summer will be officially over for me. I have learned a lot this summer, both practical and impractical, both spiritual and unspiritual, but they all count for something, right? Yeah, probably not, but regardless I feel much more knowledgeable in some areas. So since summer is ending, I thought I would make a list of 10 things that I have learned this summer. Here they are:
1. I can now get sunburned on the top of my head, so I should now wear a hat if I’m going to be out in the sun for a while. I learned that the hard way. #thinningiswinning
2. LeBron IS the best basketball player of his generation. This is not opinion, it’s straight fact. I’m dropping knowledge right now, listen up.
3. Doing things costs $$$$$.
4. It is possible to get payed below minimum wage if you are employed by the school that you are enrolled in.
5. I still cannot grow a sufficient amount of facial hair.
6. Everyone looks up to someone, and everyone is looked up to by someone.
7. God is faithful even when I am not.
8. God is always throwing us opportunities to serve Him and to serve others, and we need to be looking.
9. God is always working. ALWAYS!
10. “Christ is all, and is in all.” – Colossians 3:11
It’s been a really great summer, but I am ready to get back to school. Cannot wait to see where God takes me in the next few months.
Till Next Time,