Well I know that most of you readers are probably a little skeptical as to why you should spend time out of your busy days reading my blog. You may have a family. You may have a Job. You may have bills to pay. You may even have your own blog. I get it. So I have come up with 10 things that are not as entertaining as this blog. They are as follows:
1. A Tyler Perry television show. I don’t know if I don’t get the jokes because I’m white or what, but it just seems like a massive waste of time. Read this instead.
2. A Women’s Sporting Event. Let’s be honest here for a second, the stuff is just boring. Many would make an argument for Beach Volleyball, which may be the only exception. Other than that, unless you are romantically interested in one of the competitors, Read this instead.
3. The Paper/Project/Report/etc you are working on. Deep in your heart you must know that there will always be a be a better time to do that later. Read this instead.
4. Sitting In Traffic. Let me be clear, I am not advising whipping your smartphone out on the highway. Stop somewhere, wait for the traffic to die down, and Read this instead.
5. Hitting the Tanning Bed. You know that stuff gives you cancer. The only thing Brown can do for you is give you cancer. You will still have the same abandonment/daddy/self-esteem issues even if your skin is the color of the crayon kids use in Sunday School to color the cross. Read this instead.
6. Updating your MySpace. That is an incredibly 2006 thing to do. If you still update your MySpace, get off this blog go to MySpace and delete it. “AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!” Read this instead.
7. Play a Card Game called “Munchkin.” Odds are you don’t know what that game is. Murph (my roommate mentioned in the last post) loves it, and he tried to teach me to play one time. Bottom Line: STAY AWAY. Read this instead.
8. Listen to Your Physics Professor Brag About Himself. This situation may not apply to all of you or even most, but I’m going to be reading this blog a lot before the end of this semester. Read this instead.
9. Watching Youtube Cover Bands. Every once in a while you may run into a decent rendition of a popular song, but the solid majority of the time you are listening to pure unadulterated crap. Read this instead.
10. Blogging. It is so hard to write a blog worth reading, in fact I commend you for suffering all the way through this post. Why keep track of your own thoughts when you can keep track of someone else’s. Just Kidding, I fully endorse blogging, but Read this instead.
Well there you have it, I just gave you a list of 10 things that are not as interesting/exciting as this blog. Read this instead.